DJI Ronin 3-Axis GimbalRs.4,000.00
DJI Ronin 3-Axis Gimbal
Rs.4,000.00 Per Day
- Dji Ronin 3 axis Gimbal complete kit
- Ronin Transmitter (Radio Controller)
- Smart Battery with 4 Hrs back up
- Battery Charger
- 6 x Adjustable Length Extension Rod
- Lens Supporter for professional lens
- Protective Case
- Remote control
Note: 1. Package prices are only for equipment. Charges for manpower is extra..
2. The Camera and Accessories you are hiring may be varying from the picture shown on the website.
- Supports Cameras up to 16 Pounds
- Precision of Control: ±0.02°
- Transmitter for Remote Pan/Tilt Control
- Tool-Less Balance Adjustment System
- Assistant Software for iOS and Windows
- Bluetooth Wireless Interface for Setup
- 15mm Rods + Mount Points for Accessories
- USB and Power Tap Power Outputs
- Gimbal Tuning Stand Included
- Included Hard Case Holds Gimbal and More
The Ronin 3-Axis Brushless Gimbal Stabilizer from DJI is a camera stabilization system designed to give the operator close to the freedom of unencumbered handheld shooting but without the hand-shake. Suitable for most camera types and configurations up to 16 pounds, Ronin uses brushless motors that work on three axes: one for side-to-side “roll” – keeping the horizon level – one for tilt, and one for pan. The system is computer-controlled and boasts a precision of control of ±0.02°. An IMU (inertial measurement movement) detects movement and engages the motors to react, using algorithms to differentiate between intentional movement such as pans and tracking shots from unwanted shake. In addition to handheld shooting, the gimbal can be used in vehicle mounting scenarios and other contexts where vibrations or other abrupt movements would make tripods and rigid camera support systems unsuitable.